Do you have an aircraft you need transported? Are you uncomfortable flying your own? With our pilot services, short hops, cross country trips and overnighters become a possibility for you. Whether it’s a single, twin or helicopter, we are available and ready to assist you with your needs.
Being based out of an airport centrally located in the U.S. allows us to be within reach of just about anywhere. We also have a network of pilots available who would be able to offer services throughout the country and minimize your cost in pilot transportation.
Some brief details about our services:
- We offer nationwide airplane and helicopter ferry service.
- Our pilots are experienced, highly trained, and most importantly truly enjoy flying.
- Pilot expenses such as flight planning materials, fuel, oil, lodging, food, and return trip airfare will be provided by the client.
- Weather permitting, we commit to a full 8 hours of flying per day.
- We care about our customers and their aircraft. We give position reports throughout the ferry trip. Our pilots will keep a log of all discrepancies that they find during the trip and provide you with this information upon completion of the flight.
- Most of our pilots are current and licensed Certified Flight Instructors, and upon request will provide you with a complete transition training program upon completion of the flight at normal instruction rates.